Are you an international student studying in Year 12?
AUG Student Services would like to invite you to attend their Annual March Expo! Major institutions from all over Australia will be participating in this event.
You will be able to meet representatives from Australia’s most prestigious universities, such as:
- Australian National University (ACT)
- Australian Catholic University (VIC)
- Deakin University and Deakin College (VIC)
- Central Queensland University (QLD)
- RMIT University (VIC)
- Kaplan Business School (VIC)
- Monash University (VIC)
- La Trobe University (VIC)
- Box Hill Institute (VIC)
- UNSW (NSW)
- The University of Sydney (NSW)
- The University of Tasmania (TAS)
- The University of Melbourne (VIC)
- And many, many more!
Date: Friday 24 March 2017
Time: 1pm to 5pm
Venue: Mercure Hotel – 265 Little Bourke St, Melbourne VIC 3000
You will need your Year 11 and/or 12 Academic Transcripts (Reports and Results) as well as your Passport (non-Australian).
AUG will provide free student support for all applications to the various institutions attending on the day, followed by free visa renewal assistance. Students who attend and submit applications during the events will have their VTAC application feee waived.
As an added bonus, each attendee will receive a free Hokkaido Cheese Tart ticket.
See the flyer on the Pathways and Careers Notice Board in the VCE Building.
Contact Jacintha Chiang on (03) 9663 5333 or email email@example.com